* 1 large head of broccoli (about 400g) trimmed and cut into small florets
* 1 teaspoon ground cumin, plus 1/2 teasppon extra
* 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
* 1 teaspoon ground coriander
* 2 x 200g salmon fillets
* 2 celery sticks finely chopped
* 4 green shallots, trimmed and thinly sliced
* 400g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
* 100g baby rocket leaves
* 60ml (1/4 cup) natural yogurt
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
Preheat oven to 200c / 180 fan forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place the broccoli on prepared tray. spray lightly with olive oil. Roast for 10-12 minutes or until golden and tender.
Meanwhile, combine the cumin, paprika and coriander in a small bowl. Sprinkle the spice mixtureover both sides of the salmon.
Combine the roast broccoli, celery, shallots, chickpeas and rocket in a large bowl. Combine the yogurt, lemon juice and extra cumin in a small bowl and set aside.
Spray a chargrill or BBQ with oil and heat over a high heat. Cook the salmon for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to cool slightly and break into large chunks.
Divide salad between plates. Top each with salmon. Drizzle with the yogurt dressing.