- 1kg Kent pumpkin, seeded, cut into 2cm-thick wedges
- 1/4 cup (35g) pistachios
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 1/4 cup (35g) dried cranberries
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 200g plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, extra
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 190C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place the pumpkin on the tray. Spray with olive oil spray.
- Step 2
- Roast, turning once, for 40 mins or until light golden and tender. Set aside to cool.
- Step 3
- Meanwhile, arrange pistachios in a single layer on a baking tray. Roast for 3 mins or until lightly toasted. Set aside to cool. Coarsely chop.
- Step 4
- Combine the onion, cranberries and lemon juice in a bowl. Set aside, stirring occasionally, for 15 mins or until onion and cranberries soften. Drain Well
- Your video will play after the ad
- Step 5
- Place yoghurt, tahini, parsley and extra lemon juice in a food processor and process until the parsley is finely chopped and the mixture is well combined. Season.
- Step 6
- Arrange the pumpkin on a large serving platter. Sprinkle with the cranberry mixture. Spoon over the yoghurt dressing and sprinkle with the pistachio.